Tip of the week : 10 Helpful Tips To Succeed
Henry Ford was know for his assembly line idea for a person who failed a lot. Bill Gates created Microsoft as a college drop out. Walt Disney was one of the biggest risk takers who was poor, fired, and people thought he lacked imagination for having any good ideas before he became successful. These three and others have something all in common, the are people with a specific mindset utilizing certain skills and tools which is why success came easily for these people.
Here are 10 helpful tips to succeed in your life…
1) Don’t rely on others : As a business owner it is your job to act. When you first meet a person it is your job to follow up not theirs. Waiting on anyone to act is the same as you doing nothing.
2) Get ride of distractions : Rent a small office to block out your everyday distractions. Actually go to work and turn off social media. Focus on S.M.A.R.T. Goals written out into a “To Do List”.
3) Plan : Have a business plan to organize your ideas, look and adjust it quarterly. Where are starting from, plan to go and the situation you are currently in. Use it as a map and a path all in one.
4) Do work you care about : Steve Jobs was quoted at saying “The only way to be satisfied in your life is to do work that you truly believe in.” choose wisely, if you make it your life, you will be doing it a lot.
5) Take calculated risks : Why give 40 hours to a career you hate when you could give a life time to making the dream career happen? Time into a career will pay if you utilize a plan and take risks.
6) Find good people : “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” ~ Reid Hoffman. Be around others doing what you do at the level you want to do it at.
7) Build a great team : Hire character. Those you can learn from. If you are the smartest person in the room you are in the wrong room. Add value to yourself by the people around you.
8) Take action : Have a plan and GO DO IT! Sitting and waiting for the right time will never come. Begin with small steps and goals while saving a foundation to support a 12 to 18 month overhead. Once you have your foundation you can now open your proverbial career door and focus your efforts.
9) Budget : Have a budget and spend within those caps. Knowing a personal overhead and a what it takes to run your career each month is a smart start to any venture in life. Spend wisely before spending at all.
10) Understand your industry : Truly understanding your industry is key to having success. Who is the best player in any game you have ever played? The one who understands how to play it or the person starting out? Know the tricks of the trade and how your industry works so you can play the game.
Do you have what it takes to Make A Right Left Here… Do you!?
If you need a little blurb “about me” here you go. But please, read it with an English Accent. Or a really bad Australian accent.
Originally a Musician playing with the band TENEbRAE for 10 years. Thomas J. Bellezza added Acting, Stand-Up Comedy, Directing, Writing, Producing, and Raising Capital into his life. Having owned a fully polished performance theater in Holbrook, NY he helped others open their shows including his own productions. He is a consultant for businesses and individuals focusing on the process of building success. His areas of expertise are in networking, marketing, management (time, money, and people), and finding solutions.
BBR Productions Inc : Our mission is to bring reality to your dreams by being an affordable all inclusive production company for every type of venture and those who wish to find success in possibility through Consulting, Marketing, and Developing.
oh DEER! Productions : The hands on company. Where BBR Productions Inc designs, raises capital, and is there through the development of an idea, oh DEER! Productions does the physical work after the conceptional stage has concluded.
Team Rise Together : Our mission is to allow artists an outlet to express their vision in an environment to collaborate with like-minded individuals working in a synergetic growth to success by helping one another in a team effort to say YES to a future in entertainment. A gathering of Actors, Crew, Writers, Producers, and Directors working together to bring media projects to life. We take on interns from colleges and give them real time experience. My we work together, grow together, and rise together!