A brand has three stages; Awareness, Interest, and Sales. Building awareness creates interest which in turn generates sales. Sales are also considered “buying” into a brand. It took me about 7 years to realize that. Having a brand is such an easy idea that for me to have missed; it made me feel way out of the loop. Mastering branding, marketing, and creating interest continues to be my goal so I might see the truth in a bigger connection with life. Our union of people among a world of people is a beautiful idea.
I have friends that are killing themselves to get work. I use to do that, then I changed my daily activity from “wanting” to “giving”. That’s right; I gave my time to people so they knew my brand, they knew me! When I could I did my best, when I couldn’t, then I helped my best. I was always willing to learn from people, help people and live with people in my life. Now, people contact me for work in entertainment. I was just called to work in theater out in the city because of the people I know, and the hard work of knowing these people.
Don’t read this… go out there and do this. Build your brand and make your dreams happen!
• Thomas J. Bellezza (My entertainer page)
• BBR Productions Inc. (My production company)
• The Rose Theater (A Theater for first time opportunity)
• Make A Right Left Here TV (My web based TV show)
• Lord Telmorn Altayon (A character I write about, the first God)
• Altayon (My Theatrical Progressive Metal Band)