Sincerely, I am honored to be a nominee for a ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by the kind http://katrinaperkins.wordpress.com/ She presents pleasant thoughts as a welcome escape and a friendly reminder we are all in this together to appreciate the journey and share honesty through creating love.
Rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you, and post the Award on your site.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Seven Thomas J. Bellezza Tidbits:
1. I believe in the act of paying it forward.
2. My passion to create almost outweighs my love for ice cream.
3. Having accomplished almost everything on my bucket list there just always seems a need to add one more; I would be honored to get to Ireland in the next two years.
4. There is a profound joy with watching people who have a talent perform their skill.
5. Too much death has touch this world, and I live today as if I knew tomorrow was gone.
6. When it comes to people searching for a way, there is always a part of me willing to help.
7. When I was younger I saw the world while playing with my first band TENEbRAE. Now, I enjoy playing music again with my current band Altayon.
15 Inspiring Blogs Nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award”
Please take a moment to read any titles that peak your interest. If you click the ‘Follow’ button, they might just follow you back, too. Should they bring a little motivation to your day, please feel inclined to leave a comment. Each is well worth a the few minutes you deserve to recharge.